Find Account Info
Home > Products >
1. Surgery of 4 implants between 6 – 6.
2. Taking fixture level impression and making cast
3. Selecting BLM, BSM or BOM, and screwing in.
4. Putting KBI and KBP, and adjusting parallelism.
5. Align parallel by using KBP on a surveyor.
6. Block-out with wax.
7. Taking impression, and making working cast.
8. IPutting wax sheet, and taking impression and making refrac-tory cast. Wax-up of denture frame.
9. Casting of denture frame.
10.Try-in of metal denture frame. Putting wax rim. Vertical dimen-sion check, and bite-registration.
11. Arrangement of resin teeth, and making wax denture.
12. Try-in of wax denture.
13. Flasking and curing of wax denture. Finishing over-denture.
14. Putting female housing in concave area with direct resin. Cur-ing in patient’s mouth with bite position .
. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
: 302 Sinhyeong Bldg. 824 Daewangpangyo-ro Sujeong-Gu, Seongnam City, Gyeonggi-DO, Korea 461-370 | Tel :
, Fax :
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Patent and License